Removing and installing the side cover
2.2.1 Removing the cover
1. Loosen the two thumb screws
that secure the side cover.
2. Slide the side cover for about
half an inch toward the rear
until it is disengaged from the
2.2.2 Installing the cover
1. Match and insert the hooks of the cover to the elongated holes on the
side of the chassis. All the six hooks (three each on the top and
bottom) of the cover must properly fit the designated holes.
2. Slide the cover toward the front until it snaps in place.
3. Tighten the thumb screws to secure the cover.
ASUS AK34 chassis kit
Hole on the side of the chassis
Hook on the cover