Gas conversions from Natural gas to LP gas or from LP gas
to Natural gas must be done by a qualified installer.
Use a new CSA International approved gas supply line.
Install a shut-off valve.
Securely tighten all gas connections.
If connected to LP, have a qualified person make sure
gas pressure does not exceed 14" (36 cm) water
Examples of a qualified person include:
licensed heating personnel,
authorized gas company personnel, and
authorized service personnel.
Failure to do so can result in death, explosion, or fire.
1. Turn manual shut-off valve to the closed position.
2. Unplug range or disconnect power.
1. Move the range out from the wall.
2. Locate the gas pressure regulator at the lower right corner
3. Remove the front lower panel of the range.
4. Disconnect the blower motor electrical connections.
5. Disconnect the downdraft blower bellows from the range.
LP Gas Conversion
Tip Over Hazard
A child or adult can tip the range and be killed.
Install anti-tip bracket to floor or wall per installation
Slide range back so rear range foot is engaged in the
slot of the anti-tip bracket.
Re-engage anti-tip bracket if range is moved.
Do not operate range without anti-tip bracket installed
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death
or serious burns to children and adults.
A. To range
B. Shut-off valve (closed position)
C. Gas supply line
To Convert Gas Pressure Regulator
(Natural Gas to LP Gas)
on the back of the range.
A. Gas pressure regulator
IMPORTANT: Do not remove the gas pressure regulator.