For normal range use, it is not suggested to remove the oven
door. However, if removal is necessary, make sure the oven
is off and cool. Then follow these instructions.
NOTE: The oven door is heavy.
1. Open oven door all the way.
Repeat on other side of oven door.
A. Hinge latch
3. Close the oven door as far as it will shut.
4. Lift the oven door while holding both sides.
Continue to push the oven door closed and pull it away
from the oven door frame.
1. Insert both hanger arms into the door. Be sure that the hinge
notches are engaged in the oven door frame.
A. Hinge notch
3. Open the oven door. The door should be able to open all
4. Move the hinge levers back to the locked position. Check
that the door is free to open and close and is level while
closed. If it is not, repeat the removal and installation
1. Remove cooktop burner caps and bases from package
containing parts. Place the burner bases as indicated
by the following illustration:
holder on the cooktop and the igniter electrode with the
notch in the burner base.
A. Burner cap
B. Gas tube opening
C. Burner base
3. Place the burner caps on the appropriate burner bases.
IMPORTANT: The bottom of the small and medium caps are
different. Do not put the wrong size burner cap on the burner
D. Igniter electrode
E. Ori ce holder