Installation place requirement
Install the washer on a flat hard floor.
Make sure that air circulation around the washer is not impeded by carpets,rug etc.
• Before placing the washer on tiles, apply a rubber mat under the feet.
• Never try to correct any unevenness in the floor with pieces of wood, cardboard or similar
materials under the washer.
• If it is impossible to avoid positioning the washer next to a gas cooker or coal burning stove,an
insulating(85x60cm) covered with aluminum foil on the side facing the cooker or stove,must be
inserted between the two appliance.
• The washer must not be installed in rooms where the temperature can drop below 0°C.
• Please ensure that when the washer is installed, it is easily accessible for the engineer in the
event of a breakdown.
• With the washer installed adjust all four feet using the transit bolt spanner provided ensuring the
appliance is stable, and a clearance of approximately 20mm is left between the top of the washer
and the underside of the work-top.
Level floor :
Allowable slope under entire washer is 1°
Power outlet :
Must be within 1.5 meters of either side of location of
washer. Do not overload the outlet with more than one
Additional Clearance :
The following clearances should be adhered to.
(10 cm : rear / 2 cm : right & left side)
Do not place or store laundry products on top of
washer at any time.
They can damage the finish or controls.