Type-C : Connecting one touch type hose to tap without thread
Step3: Connect hose to washer
After completing connection, if water leaks from the hose, repeat the same steps.
Use the most conventional type of faucet for water supply. In case the faucet is square
or too big, remove the spacing ring before inserting the faucet into the adaptor.
Use the horizontal tap
1. Unscrew the adapter ring plate and
the 4 adapter retaining screws.
2. Remove the guide plate if the tap is
too large to fit the adapter.
3. Push the adapter onto the end of
the tap so that the rubber seal forms
a watertight connection.
Tighten the adapter ring plate and
the 4 screws.
4. Pull the connector latch plate down,
push the inlet hose onto the adapter,
and release the connector latch plate.
Make sure the adapter locks into place.
After connecting inlet hose to
water tap, turn on the water taps
to flush out foreign substances
(dirt, sand or sawdust) in the
water lines. Let water drain into a
bucket, and check the water
• Make sure that there are no kinks in the
hose and that they are not crushed.
▶ ▶ When your washer has two valves.
• The Inlet hose which has red connector is
for the hot water tap.
• If the washer has two valves, the energy is
saved by using hot valve.