Adding detergent and fabric softener
1. The Dispenser Drawer
2. Adding Fabric Softener
• Main wash only ➔
• Pre Wash + Main Wash ➔
• Do not exceed the maximum fill line.
Close the dispenser drawer slowly.
Overfilling can cause early dispensing
of the fabric softener which could stain
• Do not leave the fabric softener in the
detergent drawer for more than 2 days.
(Fabric softener could harden)
• Softener will automatically be added
during the last rinse cycle.
• Do not open the drawer when water is
• Solvents(benzene, etc) are not
Do not pour fabric softener
directly on the cloths