ow to use washer
If you choose to lock the buttons on the
control assembly to prevent tampering, this
function may be selected.
• Child lock can be set by pressing and
holding the Wash and Rinse button
simultaneously. (About three seconds)
• When child lock is set, all buttons are inoperable
except for power button.
• When child lock is set,
time are displayed by turns.
• To deactivate Child lock system, press and
hold the Wash and Rinse button
simultaneously again. (About three seconds)
• To change to the desired program, whilst in
child lock mode.
1. Press and hold both Wash and Rinse
button together once again.
(About three seconds)
2. Press the Start/Pause button.
3. Select the desired program and press the
Start/Pause button again.
• The child lock can be set at any time and it
is automatically canceled when operational
• By pressing the Rinse
button, the Rinse type can
• By pressing the Rinse button, the Rinse type
can be selected.
• Duvet, Allergy Care performs 4 Rinses.
• Cotton, Sports Wear, Dark Wash,
Cold Wash, Wool, Sanitary, Heavy Duty
performs 3 Rinses.
• Speed Wash performs 2 Rinses.
• Rinse+Spin performs 1 Rinse.
The required lamp will light up for identification.