ow to use washer
Tub Clean Course can be set by pressing and
holding the Spin and Temp. button
simultaneously. (About three seconds)
TUB CLEAN is special cycle to clean the
inside of the washer. This cycle uses higher
water level with higher spin speed. Perform
this cycle regularly.
How to use the Tub Clean cycle:
1. Remove any clothing or items from the
washer and close the door.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and add Anti
limescale (Calgon) to the Main wash
NOTE: Do not add any detergent to the
detergent compartments. Excessive
suds may generate and leak from the
3. Close the dispenser drawer slowly.
4. Power On and then press Spin and Temp.
5. Press the Start/Pause button to start.
6. After the cycle is complete, leave the door
open to dry around the washer door
opening, flexible gasket and door glass.
CAUTION: If there is a small child, be
careful not to leave the door
open for too long.
Preparing washing before starting
- Turn on the water tap.
- Load laundry and close the door.
- Place the detergent and fabric softener in
• How to set "DELAY WASH"
- Press Power(
- Turn the Program dial to select
the program you require.
- Press DELAY WASH button and set the
- Press the Start/Pause(
• If DELAY WASH button is pressed, "3:00" is
displayed. The maximum delayed time is
19:00 hours and the minimum time is 3:00
• Each pressing of the button advances time
delay by one hour.
• To cancel the time delay, press the
• DELAY WASH is 'expected time' from the
present to the completion of washing cycle
or selected process (Wash, Rinse, Spin).
• According to the condition of water supply and
temperature, the delayed time and the actual
washing time may vary.