❋ This washing machine is equipped with automatic safety functions which detect and
diagnose faults at an early stage and react appropriately.
When the machine does not function properly or does not function at all, check the
following points before you contact your service provider.
Water does not enter
washer or it enters
• Foreign objects such as coins or
safety pins maybe in drum or
• Heavy wash loads may produce
a thumping sound. This is usually
• Have all the transit bolts and
packing been removed?
• Are all the feet resting firmly on
• Fill hoses or drain hose are loose
at tap or washer.
• House drain pipes are clogged.
• There is something between
the gasket and the glass.
• Water supply is not adequate in
• Water supply tap is not
• Water inlet hose(s) are kinked.
• The filter of the inlet hose(s)
Stop washer and check drum
and drain filter.
If noise continues after washer
is restarted, call your authorised
If sound continues, washer is
probably out of balance. Stop and
redistribute wash load.
If not removed during
installation. Refer to Installation guide
for removing transit bolts.
Wash load may be unevenly
distributed in drum. Stop washer and
rearrange wash load.
Check and tighten hose connections.
Unclog drain pipe. Contact plumber
Clean the gasket and
the glass with the towel.
Too much detergent or unsuitable
detergent may cause excessive
foaming which may result in water
leaks, and vibration during spin.
Check another tap in the house.
Fully open tap.
Check the filter of the inlet hose.