1. Do not use an extension cord or double adapter.
2. If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by the manufacturer or its service agents or
similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
3. Always unplug the machine and turn off the water supply after use.
4. Connect the machine to an earthed socket in accordance with current wiring regulations.
5. The appliance must be positioned so that the plug is easily accessible.
• Repairs to the washing machine must only be carried out qualified personnel. Repairs carried out by
inexperienced persons may cause injury or serious malfunctioning. Contact your local service center
• Do not install your washing machine in rooms where temperatures below freezing may occur. Frozen
hoses may burst under pressure. The reliability of the electronic control unit may be impaired at
temperatures below freezing point.
• If the appliance is delivered in the winter months and temperatures are below freezing : Store the
washing machine at room temperature for a few hours before putting it into operation.
This appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons without supervision.
Young Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with appliance.
CAUTION concerning the Power Cord
Most appliances recommend they be placed upon a dedicated circuit; that is, a single outlet circuit
which powers only that appliance and has no additional outlets or branch circuits. Check the
specification page of this owner's manual to be certain.
Do not overload wall outlets. Overloaded wall outlets, loose or damaged wall outlets, extension cords,
frayed power cords, or damaged or cracked wire insulation are dangerous. Any of these conditions
could result in electric shock or fire. Periodically examine the cord of your appliance, and if its
appearance indicates damage or deterioration, unplug it, discontinue use of the appliance, and have
the cord replaced with an exact replacement part by an authorized servicer.
Protect the power cord from physical or mechanical abuse, such as being twisted, kinked, pinched,
closed in a door, or walked upon. Pay particular attention to plugs, wall outlets, and the point where
the cord exits the appliance.
If this appliance is supplied from a cord extension set or electrical portable outlet device, the cord
extension set or electrical portable outlet device must be positioned so that it is not subject to
splashing or ingress of moisture.