Read and understand all instructions and save them for future reference.
Follow all warnings and instructions marked on the product.
Do not install this product near a bath tub, sink, or shower.
Operate this phone using only the power source that is indicated on the marking label.
If you are unsure of the power supply to your home, consult with your dealer or local
Do not place this product on an unstable cart, stand, or table. This product may fall,
causing serious damage to the product.
Adjust only those controls that are covered by the operating instructions. Improper
adjustment of other controls may result in damage and will often require extensive
work to restore the product to normal operation.
Clean this product with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use chemicals or cleaning agents to
clean this phone.
Use only the power supply that came with this unit. Using other power supplies may
damage the unit.
Because this phone operates on electricity, you should have at least one phone in your
home that could operate without electricity in the case the power in your home goes
To avoid interference to nearby appliances, do not place the base of the phone on or
near a TV, microwave oven, or VCR.
Battery Safety Instructions
Do not burn, disassemble, mutilate, or puncture the battery. The battery contains toxic
materials that could be released, resulting in injury.
There is a risk of explosion if you replace the battery with an incorrect battery type.
Use only the batteries that came with your phone or an authorized replacement
recommended by the manufacturer.
Keep batteries out of the reach of children.
Remove batteries if storing over 30 days.
Do not dispose of batteries in fire, which could result in explosion.
The rechargeable batteries that power this product must be disposed of properly and
may need to be recycled. Refer to your battery's label for battery type. Contact your
local recycling center for proper disposal methods.
Clean the handset and base (or charger) with a damp (not wet) cloth, or an anti-static
Never use household polish as this will damage the product. Never use a dry cloth as
this may cause static shock.
Do not expose to direct sunlight.
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS