Motorola C6A Digital Cordless Phone For C601A, C602A, C603A and C604A Warning Charge the handset for 24 hours before use.
Please note that this equipment is not designed for making emergency telephone calls when the power fails. Alternative arrangements should be made for access to emergency services. Need help? If you have any problems setting up or using your C6A, please contact Customer Services on 6-03-51235111 / 6-03-51235088. Website: www.kubtel.com...
2 x AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries • Power adaptor for the base • Telephone line cord If you have purchased a C6A multiple pack you will also have the following additional items: • C6A handset & charger • 2 x AAA NiMH rechargeable batteries •...
1. Getting started ..........6 3.8 Lock/unlock the keypad ........16 3.9 Paging/Find handset ..........16 2. Getting to know your phone ......9 4. Phonebook ............ 17 3. Using the phone..........13 4.1 Store a name and number........17 3.1 Switch the handset on / off ........ 13 4.2 View or dial an entry ...........17 3.2 Calls..............
8.2.6 Delete the entire Calls list ...... 27 9. Using additional handsets ......28 9.1 Registering an additional handset ...... 28 9.2 Register a different make of handset to your C6A base ........... 29 9.3 Select a base ............. 29 9.4 De-register a handset......... 29...
The line will hang up if the handset moves out of range of the base. Move closer to the base. The handset will automatically reconnect to the base. WARNING Do not place your C6A in the bathroom or other humid areas. Setting up Location IMPORTANT...
1. Plug the power adaptor with red connecter into the cells (2 x AAA Ni-MH 550mA rechargeable batteries) socket marked on the underside of the charger supplied with your C6A. and plug the other end into the mains power wall socket. Getting started...
6–8 hours a day. Batteries and and press to confirm. handset may become warm during charging. This is normal. Your C6A is now ready for use. * All talk and standby times are approximate and depend on features selected and usage pattern. Getting started...
2. Getting to know your phone Earpiece Display See page 10 for an overview of the display icons. Overview of your handset Secrecy / Clear / Back During a call, press to switch Secrecy on/off, page 13. In menu mode, press to return to previous menu or press and hold to return to standby.
To unlock, press any key and follow the on screen instructions. Intercom Internal call in progress Used to make internal calls and transfer calls to other C6A handsets registered to the base, page 14. 3-way call in progress or transfer an external call to...
The approximate power levels of your battery are indicated as follows: Navigating the menus Your C6A has an easy to use menu system. Battery is fully charged Each menu has a list of options, which you can see on the Battery is partially charged menu map on the following page.
Menu map PHONEBOOK SETUP HANDSET DATE - TIME REGISTER ADD ENTRY BASE VOLUME BEEP DATE SET SELECT BASE MODIFY ENTRY BASE MELODY INT RING VOL CLOCK SET REG BASE DELETE ENTRY DEL HANDSET EXT RING VOL ALARM SET PIN CODE INT MELODY DIAL MODE EXT MELODY...
3. Using the phone 3.2.3 End a call < Press , or place the handset back on the base or charger. NOTE 3.2.4 Receive a call Your handset will automatically time the duration of all When you receive an external call, the phone rings and external calls.
Intercom If there is no answer from the other handset and you wish to 3.5.1 Make an internal call return to your external caller, press If you have more than one handset registered to the base, Your external call resumes automatically after 30 seconds if you can make internal calls between two handsets.
Hands-free speakerphone Redial Hands-free lets you talk to your caller without holding the The last 10 entries dialled are stored in the redial list. handset. It also enables other people in the room to listen to 3.7.1 View or dial an entry the conversation over the loudspeaker.
7. Press to select the ringer melody you want and 1. Press and hold icon is displayed. press . The number is stored. 2. To unlock the keypad, press any key on your handset. NOTE See “ENTERING NAMES” and “WRITING TIPS” on PRESS * The display shows page 17.
4. Phonebook 5. Enter the number and press MELODY 1 The display shows You can store up to 50 names and numbers in the 6. Press to select the ringer melody you want and phonebook. Names can be up to 12 characters long and press numbers up to 24 digits.
2. Scroll to the entry you want. 6. Press to delete the number if required, then enter the new number and press Enter the first letter of the name to search alphabetically. 7. Scroll to select a new ringer melody and press The first name that starts with this letter or the nearest ADD ENTRY letter in the alphabet will be displayed.
Handset name Handset ringer melody If you are using more than one handset with your C6A base, You can set different ringer melodies for your internal and you can set a personalized name for each handset to easily external calls.
Battery low warning beep NOTE The handset name will only be displayed for approximately 20 When the battery is almost fully discharged, you will hear a seconds when no button is pressed. If you make a mistake, warning beep every minute during a call. You can switch these beeps on or off.
6. Base settings Keypad lock using the menu You can use the menu to lock the keypad. Base ringer volume HANDSET 1. Press , scroll and press Choose from 5 volume levels or Off. KEYLOCK ? 2. Scroll and press to confirm.
Dial mode Resetting your phone to its default settings will delete all Your C6A is set to tone dialling. You should only need to entries in the Phonebook and Calls list. All handset and base change this if connected to an older type of switchboard/PBX settings will also be reset.
Emergency default 3. Press to select and press confirm. If you have lost your PIN code, you can still restore your C6A to its default settings. Eco mode 1. Remove the batteries from the handset. 2. Press and hold while replacing the batteries.
7. Clock & alarm Default settings Low battery beeps If you have subscribed to Caller ID Service, the date and Out of range warning beeps time will be set on all your handsets whenever a call is received. You can also manually set the date and time on the Key beep individual handsets.
8. Caller ID and the Calls list Set alarm Each handset can have a different alarm setting. IMPORTANT DATE-TIME 1. Press , scroll and press To use Caller ID, you must first subscribe to the service from ALARM SET your network provider. A subscription fee may be payable. 2.
If your caller’s name and number are stored in the • If the caller’s number exactly matches an entry phonebook and a name/number match is found, you will see stored in the phonebook, the display will alternate the caller’s name on the display instead. between the name and the number.
8.2.5 Delete an entry 6. Press Digit key to input a number or to delete a number. 1. Press to open the Calls list. < 7. Press to dial out using the modified number. 2. Scroll to the entry you want and press DELETE ? The display shows NOTE...
On the handset: REGISTER 1. Press , scroll and press You can register up to five handsets to your C6A base to REG BASE 2. Scroll and press extend your phone system without having to install extension sockets for each new phone.
2. Scroll and press If your C6A handset is registered to more than one base (e.g. 3. Enter the 4 digit PIN code (default = 0000) and press one at work and one at home), you can select which base to 4.
I have forgotten my PIN! icon flashes • Restore your C6A to its default settings, see “6.7 • Handset is out of range. Move closer to the base. Emergency default”, page 23.
Follow these safety precautions when using your phone to • Place your C6A at least one metre away from electrical reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, and injury to persons appliances or any metal obstructions to avoid any risk of or property: interference.
Installation Guidelines 6. Unplug this product from the wall outlet before cleaning. Do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleaners. Use a 1. Read and understand all instructions and save them for damp cloth for cleaning. future reference. 7. Do not disassemble this product. If service or repair 2.
10. To avoid interference to nearby appliances, do not place • Never use household polish as this will damage the the base of the phone on or near a TV, microwave oven, product. Never use a dry cloth as this may cause static or VCR.
Consumer Products and Accessories ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT Warranty LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF Thank you for purchasing this Motorola branded product MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR manufactured under license by Suncorp Technologies PURPOSE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF...
(90) installation, maintenance, alteration, or modification in any Repaired or Replaced days from the date returned to way by someone other than Motorola, SUNCORP or its the consumer, whichever is authorized service centers, are excluded from coverage. longer.
Products or Accessories is excluded from coverage. Your C6A has a REN of 1. A total REN of 4 is allowed. If the total REN of 4 is exceeded, the telephones may not ring.
MOTOROLA and the Stylized M Logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Motorola Trademark Holdings, LLC. and are used under license. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. © 2012 Motorola Mobility, Inc. All rights reserved. Version 4 (MY)