—Displays the second page of options
The second page of the Plot Setup view provides the following options:
• Axes—Shows or hides the axes
• Labels—Shows or hides the axis labels (that is, the values of X Rng and Y Rng at
the end of the axes)
• Grid Dots—Shows or hides grid dots
• Grid Lines—Shows or hides grid lines
• Cursor—Selects the standard, inverting, or blinking cursor
• Method—Lets you choose between adaptive, fixed-step segments, and fixed-step
dots methods of graphing (see "Graphing methods" on page 21)
The menu items in this view—which vary according to where your cursor is—are as follows:
—Displays a menu of options. (Displayed only if the selected field offers a menu of options.)
—Toggles the current setting on or off.
—Returns you to the first page of the Plot Setup view.
Numeric view Press N to display the Numeric view. This view displays in tabular
form the values generated by the functions selected in Symbolic view. Choose any cell
in the independent variable column (labeled X in the example at the right), enter any
real value, and then press E or tap
recalculated. The menu items are as follows:
—Zooms in or out on a highlighted row of the table. Note that in Numeric
view, zooming changes the increment between consecutive x-values. Zooming in
decreases the increment; zooming out increases the increment. The values in the
row you zoom in or out on remain the same. You can also zoom in or out of a row
on the table using a vertical 2-finger pinch zoom gesture.
—Displays an editing options menu
- Select Row—Selects the row that contains the currently selected cell; the entire row can then be copied.
- Swap Ends—After a multi-cell selection is made, this option appears. It switches the values of the first and last cells
of the current selection.
- Include Headers—Selects the row and row headers that contain the currently selected cell; the entire selection can
then be copied.
- Selection—Turns selection mode on and off.
- Font size—Select small, medium, or large.
—Moves the cursor to the specified value of the independent variable
—Displays the definition of the selected column
. All values are immediately
Quick Start Guide