IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
To reduce the risk of fire, electrical shock, or injury to persons when using this washer, comply with the basic warnings listed
below. Failure to comply with these warnings could result in serious personal injuries.
You can be killed or seriously injured if you don't follow these Important Safety Instructions:
• Do not wash items that have been previously cleaned in,
soaked in, or spotted with gasoline, cleaning solvents,
kerosene, cooking oils, waxes, etc. Do not store these items
on or near the washer. These substances give off vapors or
chemical reactions that could ignite or explode.
• Do not put oily or greasy rags or clothing on top of the
washer. These substances give off vapors that could ignite
• Do not add gasoline, cleaning solvents, or other flammable
or explosive substances to the wash water. These substanc-
es give off vapors that could ignite or explode.
• Under certain conditions, hydrogen gas may be produced
in a hot water system that has not been used for 2 weeks
or more. HYDROGEN GAS IS EXPLOSIVE. If the hot water
system has not been used for such a period, before using
the washer, turn on all hot water faucets and let the water
flow from each for several minutes. This will release any
accumulated hydrogen gas. Hydrogen gas is flammable; do
not smoke or use an open flame during this time.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other flammable vapors or
liquids in the vicinity of this or any other appliance.
• Failure to comply with these warnings could result in fire,
explosion, serious bodily injury and/or damage to the rubber
or plastic parts of the washer.
• Do not continue to use the washer if you hear squeaking,
grinding, rubbing or other unusual noises. This could be a
sign of mechanical breakdown and lead to fire or serious
injury. Contact a qualified technician immediately.
• Do not allow children to play on or in the washer. Close
supervision of children is necessary when the washer
is used near children. As children grow, teach them the
proper, safe use of all appliances.
• Destroy the carton, plastic bag and other packing ma-
terials after the washer is unpacked. Children might use
them for play. Cartons covered with rugs, bedspreads or
plastic sheets can become airtight chambers.
• Keep laundry products out of children's reach. To
prevent personal injury, observe all warnings on product
• Before the washer is removed from service or dis-
carded, remove the washer door to prevent accidental
• Failure to comply with these warnings could result in
serious personal injuries.