Operating Your Washer, continued
Select the appropriate cycle and settings for the load.
• Press the Power button to turn on the unit.
• Select a desired cycle by pressing its icon.
• The estimated cycle time, rinse water temperatures,
final spin speed, and soil level for each cycle will be in-
dicated for the cycle selected. See the "Washer Settings
Chart" for more details.
• To change the settings, press the temperature, spin
speed and soil level icons to scroll to the desired
• To select or delete an option, press the icon for that
option. The indicator will be illuminated when the option
has been selected. The indicator will no longer be
lighted when the option has been deleted.
To provide the best care for your laundry, not every setting
or option is available with every cycle. If a setting or option is
not available for the cycle selected, the indicator will not light.
Start the washer.
• Close the door and press Start. The washer will not
operate with the door open. "
displayed as a reminder to close the door.
• Select delay start to delay the beginning of the cycle,
• As a safety measure, the door will automatically lock
during the entire wash cycle and the door lock indicator
will be lighted.
• To add a forgotten item to the wash drum, press Pause
and open the door. " Pause " will be displayed along with
the estimated remaining cycle time. Add the item, close
the door and press Start to resume the cycle.
Check the door
" will be
• If changes to the settings or options are attempted after
the cycle starts, you will hear several beeps when the
buttons are pressed. To change the settings or options,
press Pause, make the new selections and press Start
• To change the cycle once the cycle has begun, press
the Power button to cancel the current cycle, press the
Power button to turn on unit again, select a new cycle,
and press Start again. Just pressing another cycle icon
will not change the cycle.
• To stop the cycle, press the Power button.
• A signal will sound at the end of the cycle if the chime
option has been selected.
• Remove items from the washer when the cycle ends
and place in dryer, line dry or dry flat as directed on the
fabric care label.
For best results
Follow the fabric care label instructions
on items to be dried.
• Excess wrinkling, color transfer or odors may develop in
items left in the washer after the cycle has ended, if not
ENTRAPMENT and TIP-OVER HAZARD
Do not leave the door open if there are small children or
pets present. An open door could entice children to hang
on the door or crawl inside the washer. If there are no small
children present, you may leave the door ajar to prevent
odor build up.