Major Appliance Warranty Information
For the applicable warranty period as set forth below, as measured from your original date of purchase, Electrolux will repair
or replace any parts of this appliance that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship when such appliance is installed,
used and maintained in accordance with the provided instructions.
• All parts — One year including labor. In addition, your appliance is covered by a one year, parts only, limited warranty.
During the 2nd year from your original date of purchase, Electrolux will pay for parts needed for this appliance that have
proven to be defective in materials or workmanship when your appliance is installed, used, and maintained in accordance
with the provided instructions.
• Wash tub — Functional life of the product (excluding labor)
• Wash tub drive motor, non-cosmetic defects — Ten years (excluding labor)
This warranty does not cover the following:
1. Products with original serial numbers that have been removed, altered or cannot be readily determined.
2. Product that has been transferred from its original owner to another party or removed outside the USA or Canada.
3. Rust on the interior or exterior of the unit.
4. Products purchased "as-is" are not covered by this warranty.
5. Food loss due to any refrigerator or freezer failures.
6. Products used in a commercial setting.
7. Service calls which do not involve malfunction or defects in materials or workmanship, or for appliances not in ordinary
household use or used other than in accordance with the provided instructions.
8. Service calls to correct the installation of your appliance or to instruct you how to use your appliance.
9. Expenses for making the appliance accessible for servicing, such as removal of trim, cupboards, shelves, etc., which are
not a part of the appliance when it is shipped from the factory.
10. Service calls to repair or replace appliance light bulbs, air filters, water filters, other consumables, or knobs, handles, or
other cosmetic parts.
11. Surcharges including, but not limited to, any after hour, weekend, or holiday service calls, tolls, ferry trip charges, or
mileage expense for service calls to remote areas, including the state of Alaska.
12. Damages to the finish of appliance or home incurred during installation, including but not limited to floors, cabinets, walls, etc.
13. Damages caused by: services performed by unauthorized service companies; use of parts other than genuine Electrolux
parts or parts obtained from persons other than authorized service companies; or external causes such as abuse,
misuse, inadequate power supply, accidents, fires, or acts of God.
DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF REMEDIES
CUSTOMER'S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL BE PRODUCT REPAIR
OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED HEREIN. CLAIMS BASED ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES
OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO ONE YEAR OR THE
SHORTEST PERIOD ALLOWED BY LAW, BUT NOT LESS THAN ONE YEAR. ELECTROLUX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE
FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES SUCH AS PROPERTY DAMAGE AND INCIDENTAL EXPENSES
RESULTING FROM ANY BREACH OF THIS WRITTEN LIMITED WARRANTY OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. SOME STATES
AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,
OR LIMITATIONS ON THE DURATION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT
APPLY TO YOU. THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER
RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
IF YOU NEED SERVICE
Keep your receipt, delivery slip, or some other appropriate payment record to establish the warranty period should service be
required. If service is performed, it is in your best interest to obtain and keep all receipts. Service under this warranty must be
obtained by contacting Electrolux at the addresses or phone numbers below.
This warranty only applies in the USA and Canada. In the USA, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Major Appliances
North America, a division of Electrolux Home Products, Inc. In Canada, your appliance is warranted by Electrolux Canada
Corp. Electrolux authorizes no person to change or add to any obligations under this warranty. Obligations for service and parts
under this warranty must be performed by Electrolux or an authorized service company. Product features or specifications as
described or illustrated are subject to change without notice.
Electrolux Major Appliances
10200 David Taylor Drive
Charlotte, NC 28262
Electrolux Canada Corp.
5855 Terry Fox Way
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada