Getting Started – BASIC –
See Unpacking in Specifications, page 85.
Inserting batteries into the remote
You can control the system using the supplied remote. Insert two R6 (size AA) batteries by matching
the 3 and # ends on the batteries to the markings inside the compartment. When using the remote,
point it at the remote sensor
• Do not leave the remote in an extremely hot or humid place.
• Do not use a new battery with an old one.
• Do not drop any foreign object into the remote casing, particularly when replacing the batteries.
• Do not expose the remote sensor to direct light from the sun or lighting apparatus. Doing so may cause a
• If you do not intend to use the remote for an extended period of time, remove the batteries to avoid possible damage
from battery leakage and corrosion.
Attaching the foot pads to the subwoofer
Attach the supplied foot pads to the bottom of the subwoofer to stabilize the subwoofer and prevent it
Downloaded From TheatreSystem-Manual.com Manuals
on the system.