To check DATA CD/DATA DVD
(MP3 audio/DivX video) text
By pressing DISPLAY while playing MP3
audio tracks or DivX video files on a DATA
CD/DATA DVD, you can display the name of
the album/track/file, and the audio bit rate (the
amount of data per second of the current audio)
on your TV screen.
* Appears when:
– playing an MP3 audio track on DATA CDs/DATA
– playing a DivX video file that contains MP3 audio
signals on DATA CDs/DATA DVDs.
Checking the date
You can check the date information during
playback when the Exif* tag is recorded in the
JPEG image data.
DISPLAY twice during playback.
The Control Menu appears.
1 ( 8 )
1 ( 2 0 )
01/ 01/ 2006
* "Exchangeable Image File Format" is a digital
camera image format defined by the Japan
Electronics and Information Technology Industries
Downloaded From TheatreSystem-Manual.com Manuals
• Date information is [YYYY/MM/DD].
• Date information differs depending on the area.