face the calibration mic, and there should be
no obstruction between the speakers and the
calibration mic. Be quiet during the
Press X/x to select [YES], then press
Measuring. Please wait a moment.
• Avoid being in the measurement area and
making noise during the measurement (about 3
minutes), to avoid measurement failure. During
the measurement, test signals are output from
Downloaded From TheatreSystem-Manual.com Manuals
• Reflections from walls or the floor may affect
• If an error message appears, follow the message,
then select [YES].
An error message appears when:
– the headphones are connected.
– the calibration mic is not connected.
– front speakers are not correctly connected.
– surround speakers are not correctly
– front and surround speakers are not correctly
– there is excessive noise around the
– the calibration mic is overloaded.
Press C/X/x/c to select [YES] or [NO],
x The measurement is OK.
Disconnect the calibration mic, then select
[YES]. The result is implemented.
FRONT L :
FRONT R :
SURROUND L :
SURROUND R :
If OK, unplug calibration mic and select
x The measurement is not OK.
Follow the message, then select [YES] to
Check speaker connection.