• When the Control Menu display is turned off, you can
search for a chapter (DVD VIDEO/DVD-R/DVD-
RW), track (VIDEO CD/Super Audio CD/CD), or
file (DATA CD/DATA DVD (DivX video)) by
pressing the number buttons and
• You cannot search for a scene on a DVD+RW/
DVD+R using the time code.
Downloaded From TheatreSystem-Manual.com Manuals
Searching by Scene
You can divide the screen into 9 subscreens and
find the desired scene quickly.
To return to normal play during
Press O RETURN or
• Depending on the disc, you may not be able to select
Press PICTURE NAVI during playback.
The following display appears.
Press PICTURE NAVI repeatedly to
select an item.
• [TITLE VIEWER] (DVD VIDEO only)
• [CHAPTER VIEWER] (DVD VIDEO
• [TRACK VIEWER] (VIDEO CD/
Super VCD only)
The first scene of each title, chapter, or
track appears as follows.
Press C/X/x/c to select a title, chapter,
or track, and press
Playback starts from the selected scene.