Installation of PC Central Controller Software
4. Document Setup : Check Using Basic Document from [Document] and setup it as "LGAirc3.html ".
(2) Installation of Apache Web Server (for Windows)
Installation is done if executing Installation File after downloading the Apache Web Server file for
windows and designating a folder to be installed. Message [Server is executed] from the DOS window
appears on the DOS window if installation is completed, and HTTP access with the system where this
Apache is installed from that time is available.
1. Environment Setup: For environment setup of this Apache web server, you must restart the
Apache web server by clicking Control Apache Server >> Edit the Apache httpd.conf
Configuration File restart after modifying Start >> Program >> Apache HTTP Server >> from the
2. Home Directory Setup : Search for followings and then modify contents of DocumentRoot.
# DocumentRoot: The directory out of which you will serve your
# documents. By default, all requests are taken from this directory, but
# symbolic links and aliases may be used to point to other locations.
DocumentRoot "C:\Program Files\LG Electronics Inc\LG ACCS III\RemoteApp"
# This should be changed to whatever you set DocumentRoot to.
<Directory "C:\Program Files\LG Electronics Inc\LG ACCS III\RemoteApp">
3. Doc. Setup : Search for followings and then modify contents of DirectoryIndex.
# DirectoryIndex: Name of the file or files to use as a pre-written HTML
# directory index. Separate multiple entries with spaces.
Installation Manual 29