Soil Removal System
The ULTRA WASH soil removal system gives you sparkling clean
dishes, while using less energy and time. The ULTRA WASH soil
removal system includes:
grinder that acts as a food disposer to grind
and dispose of large food particles.
An ULTRA WASH sensor to monitor soil level and adjust the
cycles as needed.
Temperature Control (ATC) that ensures the
proper water temperature
for the selected wash cycle, and
soil level of the load.
How the ULTRA WASH •oil removal system works
1. Load the dishwasher. Remove bones, large chunks or
food, No rinsing is necessary. Any remaining food
soil will be ground up and disposed down the drain with the
2. Hot water fills the dishwasher to a level near the bottom of
the overfill protection
3. The HEATING indicator glows, and the dishwasher
while the water is heated.
4. When the water reaches the proper temperature, the
HEATING indicator turns off and the cycle resumes.
Detergent from the detergent dispenser is dispensed at the
correct cycle times and hot water is pumped through the
ULTRA WASH pump.
Hot water and detergent sprays against the soiled surfaces of
the load and removes food particles.
7. Food soil is held in an accumulating
Before using your dishwasher, remove all packaging
Read this entire Use and Care Guide. You will find important
and useful operating tips.
Using Your New Dishwasher
1. Scrape large food soil and hard items (toothpicks
Properly load the dishwasher. (See "Dishwasher
Make sure nothing prevents the spray arm(s) from spinning
Add detergent and check the rinse aid dispenser. Add rinse
aid if needed. (See "Dishwasher Use.")
Push door firmly closed. The door latches automatically. Run
hot water at the sink nearest your dishwasher until the water
is hot. (See "Dishwasher
Efficiency Tips,") Turn off water.
Food soil is disposed down the drain with the wash water.
Fresh, hot water enters the dishwasher
and sprays on the
dishes. The rinse water is then pumped through the
ULTRA WASH soil removal system and remaining soil
10. The food soil that is held in the ULTRA WASH soil removal
system is disposed down the drain with the rinse water.
11. The final rinse water is heated. The rinse aid is added to the
water for the final rinse to prepare the dishes for drying.
How the ULTRA WASH Sensor and the Automatic
Temperature Control (ATC) work
1. The ULTRAWASH Sensormeasuresthe amountof soil in the
2. After the soil level is determined,
unnecessary portions of the
cycle are skipped.
3. The ATC adjusts the water temperature
depending upon the soU level detected. Higher water
are used to improve cleaning with heavier
5. Press the desired cycle and option selections, (See
"Dishwasher Use.") Press START. Or press START to repeat
the same cycle and options as the previous cycle.