NOTE: The Remote Control wiEInot operate properly if strong light shines on the sensor window of the Air
Conditioner or if there are obstacles between the Remote Control and the Air Conditioner.
Every time you push button, you will hear a beep from the Air Conditioner.
• To turn the air conditionerON, push this button,
To turn the air conditionerOFF, push the button again,
• This button takes priorityover any other button.
• When you first turn it on, the unit is in cool mode> High fan speed,
Temperature setting at 72°F.
• Auto Restart
In the event at a power failure, the unit will run at the previoussetting once
• Use this button to automatically control the temperature of the room.
The temperature can be set within a range of 60°F to 86°F by
increments of I°F.
• The setting appears in the display.
• Every time you push this button itadvancesthe settingas follows:
(High * Low * Med * High)
- SHUT-OFF TIME
• You will usually use shut-off time while you sleep.
• If unit is running, use Timer to set number of hours until shut-off.
• For your sleeping comfort, once Time is set, the Temperature setting will
raise 2°F after 30 min, and once again after another 30 min.
• Push Timer button to advance setting from 1Hour * 2Hours + ... *
- START TIME
• If unit is off, use Timer to set of hours before unit starts.
• Push Timer button to advance setting from 1Hour * 2Hoors * ...
- Push this button to shift mode of operation from COOL • ENERGY SAVER * FAN.
• Fan runs continually for normal cooling operation
- ENERGY SAVER:
• The fan stops when the compressor stops cooling. Approximately every 3 minutes the fan will turn on
and the unit will check the room air temperature to determine if cooling is needed.
• Fan-only operation.