1. Remove the cover from the back of the remote
2. Insert two batteries.
• Be sure that the (+) and (-) directions are
• Be sure that both batteries are new.
3. Reattach cover.
• Do not use rechargeable batteries.
Make sure that both batteries are new.
• In order to prevent discharge, remove the batteries
from the remote control if the air conditioner is not
going to be used for an extended period of time
Keep the remote control away from extremely hot
or humid places.
To maintain optimal operation of the remote
control, the remote sensor should not be exposed
to direct sunlight.
• The remote control can be mounted on a wall
using the mountable holder.
• The horizontal air direction is adjusted by moving
• The vertical louver control levers are located in the
right and left side of the air discharge.
• The vertical air direction is adjusted by moving the