Change USB No. Return Value / Adjust Left-end Print Start Position on
Second Side when Duplex Printing / Change ON/OFF Setting for Deep
Sleep Function (LCD model only)
(The same function as that described in "1.3.11 Not-disclosed-to-users functions (function
code: 45)" in this chapter)
Change USB No. return value
When the operating system (OS) installed on the computer is Windows Vista
machine is connected to this computer using USB2.0FULL, the OS may not be able to obtain
the USB device serial number depending on the computer and USB device. If the serial
number cannot be obtained, the number of devices increases each time the device is
connected to the computer. To avoid this problem, setting this function to "USBNo.=ON" can
fix the USB No. return value to "0".
USBNo. = ON
USBNo. = OFF
The setting currently selected is marked "*" at the end of the display.
(The same function as that described in "1.4.3 Change USB No. return value" in this chapter)
(1) While the machine is in the ready state, press the [Go] and [
"USBNo." is displayed on the LCD.
(2) Press the [OK] button. "USBNo.=ON" is displayed on the LCD.
(3) Press the [
return value to "0" or "USBNo.=OFF" when not fixing it.
(4) Press the [OK] button. "Accepted" is displayed on the LCD, and the machine returns to
the ready state.
(5) Turn OFF the power switch.
• The setting is applied after the power switch is turned OFF and then ON again.
Returns the serial number of the machine. (Default)
] or [
] button to display "USBNo.=ON" when fixing the serial number
, and the
] buttons simultaneously.