Setting Serial Number and Entering Adjusted Value of Laser Unit
(1) Open the front cover. Press and hold
the [Go] button, and turn ON the power
switch of the machine. Check that the
Back Cover, Toner, Drum, Paper and
Error LEDs light, and release the [Go]
button. Check that all LEDs go out, and
then press the [Go] button for at least
two seconds. The Paper LED lights,
and the machine enters maintenance
(2) Connect the computer to the machine with the USB cable.
(3) Double-click the "brusbsn.exe" file that was copied to the temporary folder to start it.
(4) Click "Laser 11Model".
(5) In the [Port] field, select the port number assigned to the Brother Maintenance USB
Printer. If the port number is unknown, follow the steps below to check it.
1) Click [Start], [Settings], and [Printers and Faxes]. The Printers and Faxes window
2) Right-click the Brother Maintenance USB Printer icon.
3) Click [Properties]. The Brother Maintenance USB Printer Properties window appears.
4) Click the [Ports] tab. The Brother Maintenance USB Printer port number is displayed.
(6) Enter the serial number (15 digits) of the machine in the [Serial No] field.
(1) While the machine is in the ready state,
press the [OK] and [Go] buttons in this
order. Then press the [
times, and the machine enters
] button four