Reset Drum Counter (LED model only)
This function is to reset the drum unit counter after the drum unit has been replaced using the
(1) Open the front cover while the machine is in the ready mode. Press and hold the [Go]
button for at least four seconds. When all LEDs light, release the [Go] button.
(2) Close the front cover.
• Resetting operation is ignored when the drum page count has not exceeded 100 pages.
Change Active/Inactive Setting for Wireless LAN (Wireless Network
This function allows you to change the wireless LAN setting to Active or Inactive.
(1) While the machine is in the ready state, press and hold the [Go] button for ten seconds,
continuing even after all LEDs light. The Network Configuration is printed, and the Active/
Inactive setting is changed.
(2) Release the [Go] button.
(3) Each time this mode is entered, the setting applied is reversed, and the Network
Configuration is printed. Whether the wireless LAN is active or inactive is determined
based on whether Active (wireless) or Inactive (wired) is described in <Node Type> in
the Network Configuration information.
(4) When the [Go] button is held down for another ten seconds in step (1) without being
released (pressed for 20 seconds consecutively), the setting is reversed (returns to the
previous setting), and the Network Configuration is printed.
(5) Even if the [Go] button is held down for more than 20 seconds, the setting will not be