• PARTS NAME
• Do not pull or deform the power supply cord.
Pulling and misuse of the power supply cord
can result in damage to the unit and cause
• Be careful not to expose your body directly to
the outlet air for a long time. It may affect your
• When using the air conditioner for infants,
children, elderly, bedridden, or disabled people
make sure the room temperature is suitable for
those in the room.
• Never insert objects into the unit. Inserting
objects can result in injury due to the high
speed rotation of internal fans.
• Ground the air conditioner without fail. Do not
connect the grounding wire to gas pipe, water
pipe, lightning rod or telephone grounding
wire. Incomplete grounding may cause electric
• If anything is abnormal with the air conditioner
(ex. a burning smell), stop the operation
immediately and turn the circuit breaker OFF.
• The appliance shall be installed in accordance
with national wiring regulations. Improper
cable connection can cause the power supply
cord, plug and the electrical outlet to overheat
and cause fire.
• If the supply cord is damaged, it must be
replaced by the manufacturer or its service
agent or a similarly qualified person in order
to avoid a hazard. Use only the manufacture-
specified power cord for replacement.
Please read this manual carefully before using the product. This manual
should be kept in a safe place for handy reference.
• Do not splash or pour water directly on the
• Do not attempt to install/remove/repair the unit
• Open a window or door periodically to
• Do not operate the buttons with wet hand. It
• For safety, turn the circuit breaker off when not
• Check the outdoor unit mounting rack
• Do not put anything on the outdoor unit nor
• This unit is designed for residential use. Do not
• Do not place a vessel with water on the unit.
• Do not block the air inlets nor outlets of the
• Be sure to stop the operation and turn the
• This appliance is not intended for use by
• Make sure to connect the air conditioner to
• Do not install the unit in a place where inflam-
• Arrange the drain hose to ensure smooth
• Make sure a leak breaker or a circuit breaker
unit. Water can cause electric shock or
by yourself. Incorrect work will cause electric
shock, water leak, fire etc. Consult your dealer
or other qualified service personnel for the
installation/removal/repair of the unit.
ventilate the room, especially when using gas
appliances. Insufficient ventilation may cause
may cause electric shock.
using the unit for an extended period of time.
periodically for wear and to make sure it is
firmly in place.
step on it. The object or the person may fall
down or drop, causing injury.
use for other applications such as in a kennel
or greenhouse to raise animals or grow plants.
If water penetrates into the unit, electrical
insulations may deteriorate and cause electric
unit. It may cause insufficient performance or
circuit breaker off before performing any
maintenance or cleaning. A fan is rotating
inside the unit and you may get injured.
persons (including children) with reduced
physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or
lack of experience and knowledge, unless they
have been given supervision or instruction
concerning use of the appliance by a person
responsible for their safety.
Children should be supervised to ensure that
they do not play with the appliance.
power supply of the rated voltage and fre-
quency. Use of a power supply with improper
voltage and frequency can result in equipment
damage and possible fire.
mable gas may leak. It may cause fire.
Install the unit in a place with minimal dust,
fumes and moisture in the air.
drainage. Insufficient drainage may cause wet-
ting of the room, furniture etc.
is installed, depending on the installation loca-
tion, to avoid electrical shock.
4/17/12 12:54:06 PM
4/17/12 12:54:06 PM