Lubrication Rider 11 and Rider 11 Bio
Lubrication of front wheel bearings
On Riders with rear ejection the hood and wings
must be removed so that the bar can be raised to
allow removal of the wheel.
1. Remove the plastic cover on the hub.
2. Remove the lock-ring and washer on the front
3. Lift off the wheel.
4. Grease the axle journal with molybdenum
5. Assemble the parts in the reverse order.
Check that the lock-ring is correctly posi-
tioned in the slot.
* Grease from well-known brand names (petrol
companies, etc.) usually maintains a good quality.
The most important property is that the grease
provides good protection against corrosion.