Rear Case Disassembly Procedures
Chapter 6 - Disassembly Guide
This section describes the items that can be removed or replaced on the rear
case assembly of the A1 monitor. First separate the front and rear assemblies
as described in the section "Separation of Front and Rear Case Assemblies"
on page 78.
Procedure to remove a rear connector PCB:
1. Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to remove the two screws holding the
rear connector PCB to the rear cover.
2. From outside the rear cover, use a 3/16 socket driver to remove the two
standoff fasteners of the RS-232 connector.
3. From inside the rear cover, remove the rear connector PCB assembly.
tubing and lead
Procedure to remove NIBP pump:
1. Use a Phillips-head screwdriver to unfasten the screw holding the clamp
to the rear cover.
2. Disconnect the power lead from the rear connector PCB.
3. Remove the clamp and the pump.
Disassembly Procedures (A1)