Buttons/Wheels (All Monitors)
flash memory data error
power-down task error
on-board diagnostic error
power monitor error
temperature measurement error
internal user interface error
error handling error
serial driver error
system software errors (A1 only)
The following lists recommended actions to address problems with the wheel
and front-panel buttons.
1. The monitor fails to power-up when
the ON/STANDBY button is pressed.
2. The monitor powers-up, but some/
one of the other buttons does not
3. When the wheel is rotated, no
highlight appears on the display
screen, and/or the monitor does not
respond to wheel presses.
1. Take steps as noted in "Power" on
1. Ensure that the keypad is plugged
into the Main PCB. If the connection
is good, change the keypad.
2. If the problem persists, change the
1. Ensure that the encoder cable is
plugged into the Main PCB. If the
connection is good, change the
2. If the problem persists, replace the
Chapter 5 - Troubleshooting