Main PCB Disassembly Procedures
Chapter 6 - Disassembly Guide
This section describes the items that can be removed or replaced from the
main PCB assembly of the A1 monitor. The main PCB assembly is separable
from the front case assembly.
First separate the front and rear assemblies as described in the section
"Separation of Front and Rear Case Assemblies" on page 66.
Then perform "Procedure to remove the main PCB assembly from the front
case assembly", page 68.
Procedure to remove NiBP pneumatic assembly from the main
1. Pull the tubing from the barbed fitting on the rear of the NiBP panel
2. Pull the tubing from the fittings on the the pressure sensors and valve.
Procedure to separate the patient connector PCB assembly from
the main PCB assembly:
1. Use needle-nose pliers or a Tinnerman tool to remove the two Tinnerman
fasteners securing the patient connector PCB assembly to the underside
of the main PCB.
2. Disconnect the patient connector PCB assembly by pulling it straight up
from the main PCB.
3. The battery fuse F301, located near the battery cable connector on the
main PCB can be replaced if necessary. (The battery fuse is located
between the two round yellow poly fuses).
Disassembly Procedures (A1)