Routing the Bus Cable
48. From the back of the left rear side trim panel, route
the bus cable as shown. Secure the bus cable to
the fuel fill door opener cable with two wire ties in
the areas shown. Do not secure the bus cable to
the clear washer tube.
49. Secure the bus cable to the body panel with one
cushion tape in the area shown. Clean the area
where the cushion tape will attach with isopropyl
© 2004 American Honda Motor Co., Inc - All Rights Reserved.
Do not secure the
bus cable to the
clear washer tube.
50. Route the bus cable from the side panel to the
center of the floor panel along the floor cross
member as shown.
51. Secure the bus cable to the floor panel with two
cushion tapes in the areas shown. Clean the areas
where the cushion tapes will attach with isopropyl
52. Continue routing the bus cable through the center of
the floor panel to the center panel opening.
AII 27936 (0408)
Route the BUS
cable from the
center of the floor
to the front.
11 of 14