35. Slide the four 6 mm clip nuts onto the left rear
side trim panel through the 10 mm holes you just
6 mm CLIP NUT
36. Using scissors, cut 1/4 piece from one of the
EPT seals. Wrap the other two EPT seals and
the 1/4 piece of the EPT seal around the bus
cable in the areas shown.
30 mm HOLE
LEFT REAR SIDE
37. Align the 1/4 piece of the EPT seal you cut in step
36 with the 30 mm hole you drilled in step 32.
© 2004 American Honda Motor Co., Inc - All Rights Reserved.
SIDE TRIM PANEL
(AIR OUTLET AREA)
1/4 PIECE OF EPT SEAL
(Do not discard the remaining
3/4 piece of the EPT seal.)
1/4 piece of
one EPT seal
38. Insert the studs of the two CD changer plates into
the 7.5 mm holes (made in step 31) from the back.
6 mm CAP
39. Insert the studs of the CD changer plate into the
holes in the CD changer bracket, and install a
6 mm cap nut on the end of each stud. Do not
tighten the 6 mm cap nuts yet.
40. Temporarily secure the top of the CD changer
bracket to the rear side lining with the four 6 mm
stepped bolts, then tighten the four cap nuts and
the four stepped bolts securely.
Installing the CD Changer
41. Carefully unpack the CD changer. Remove the
three shipping clips, and discard the shipping
cover. Install an adhesive seal (included with the
CD changer kit) over each of the three clip holes.
Retain the shipping clips in case the unit needs to
AII 27936 (0408)
6 mm STEPPED
CD CHANGER PLATE
SHIPPING CLIPS (3)
6 mm CAP
9 of 14