15. Remove the rear seat cushion bolt, and remove
the rear seat cushion by lifting the rear of the
cushion to release the hooks and then pulling it
16. Remove the clip that secures the floor carpet.
17. Fold the right rear seat-back forward. Remove the
hinge cover from the seat-back (three retaining
clips). Take care not to damage the retaining clips.
18. Remove the clip from the floor panel behind the
19. Remove the two bolts that fasten the seat-back
hinge bracket, and move the right rear seat-back
out of the way.
6 of 14
BOLT 22 N·m
AII 27936 (0408)
20. Remove the left rear seat-back center hinge (one
21. Remove the clip from the floor panel behind the
22. Release the seat-back pin from the left rear side
panel trim by sliding the seat-back forward while
pushing it toward the outside. Remove the left rear
23. Open the screw lid from the left rear side shelf.
Remove the two self-tapping screws, and separate
the left rear side shelf from the C-pillar trim. Push
down to release the rear clip hooks, then pull the
shelf out toward you to remove it.
© 2004 American Honda Motor Co., Inc - All Rights Reserved.