Something not working?
Before contacting your local Electrolux Service Centre, please make the following checks:
• The dryer does not work:
• The dryer does not dry properly:
If, after the above checks, there is still a fault, call
your local Electrolux Service Centre.
Please make sure you give the model and serial
number of the appliance.
This information can be found on the rating plate
(see picture on page 6).
• The door is open.
• The plug is not fitted into the wall socket.
• There is no electricity supply from the wall socket.
• The selector dial is not set correctly.
• The filters are clogged.
• Insufficient drying time.
• The selected cycle is not suitable for the laundry.
• The laundry has not been spun properly.
• The Low Temperature -"LAGE TEMP." or the Cool
Tumbling - "VERFRISSEN" button has been
• Excessive laundry load.
• The dryer is not correctly installed.