• Packaging materials
The materials marked with the symbol
This means that they can be recycled by disposing of
them properly in appropriate collection containers.
Tips for environmental protection
To save energy and to help protect the environment,
we recommend that you follow these hints:
• Try to load the maximum capacity of the machine
as small loads are uneconomical.
• Always load well spun laundry. The higher the spin
speed, the lower the electricity consumption and
the shorter the drying times.
• Do not over-dry laundry, this avoids creasing and
Select the drying programme according to the type
of laundry and the required degree of dryness.
Use authorised disposal sites for your old appliance.
Help to keep your country tidy!
• To utilize the maximum load, laundry which is to be
dried ready to put away (store dry) can be dried
together with items to be ironed. To do this, select
the time for iron-dry, remove the iron-dry items at
the end of the programme and then finish-dry the
rest of the load.
• Clean the filters regularly to avoid excessive drying
times and high electricity consumption.
• Ventilate the room well. The room temperature
should not exceed +35°C during drying.