IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
When using an electrical appliance, basic precautions should always be followed, including the following:
Read all instructions before using this appliance.
To reduce the risk of electric shock:
Always unplug this appliance from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.
Improper connection of the equipment-grounding conductor can result in a risk of electric shock.
Check with a qualified electrician or serviceman if you are in doubt as to whether the product is properly
grounded. Do not modify the plug provided with the product – if it will not fit outlet, have a proper
outlet installed by a qualified electrician.
To reduce the risk of burns, fire, electric shock, or injury to persons:
This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or
other reproductive harm.
An appliance should never be left unattended when plugged in. Unplug from outlet when not in use,
and before putting on or taking off parts.
Do not operate under blanket or pillow. Excessive heating can occur and cause fire, electric shock, or
injury to persons.
Close supervision is necessary when this appliance is used by, on, or near children, invalids, or
Use this appliance only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not
recommended by the manufacturer.
Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has
been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water. Return the appliance to a service center for
examination and repair.
Do not carry this appliance by supply cord or use cord as a handle.
Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
Never operate the appliance with the air openings blocked. Keep the air openings free of lint, hair,
and the like.
Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
Do not use outdoors.
Do not operate where aerosol (spray) products are being used or where oxygen is being administered.
To disconnect, turn all controls to the off position, then remove the plug from the outlet.
This product is for Household Use Only.
To reduce the risk of electric shock, this appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the
other). This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If the plug does not fit fully in the outlet,
reverse the plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician to install the proper outlet.
Do not change the plug in any way.
If you are currently receiving medical treatment of any type or if any of the following apply to you, be
sure to consult a doctor prior to using this appliance.
If you are using an internal electronic medical device such as a pacemaker which may be affected by electromagnetic interference
If you have any malignant tumors
If you suffer from heart trouble
If you have lost temperature sensitivity.
If you are having your menstrual period, or if you are pregnant or have just given birth
If you have any sensory problems due to severe peripheral circulation problems caused by illnesses such as diabetes
If you have any injuries to your skin
If you require complete rest
If your body temperature is 38°C (100
Example If you have symptoms of acute inflammation [such as fatigue, chills or fluctuating blood pressure] or if you are
suffering from general debility
If you suffer from osteoporosis, or if you suffer from acute pain from causes such as spinal injuries, sprains or torn muscles
If your spine is abnormal or bent
If you are planning to use the massager on a part of the body which is currently receiving medical treatment or which is diseased
If you use the massager while any of the above apply to you, accidents or feeling of sickness may occur.
or higher (if you are feverish)