Your device prompts you to delete some data
The available memory is low. Move your data to a
memory card or delete old items from applications.
Your device cannot connect to the internet
• Ensure that you have entered valid settings for
your internet service provider.
• Ensure that you have activated the wireless
connection to your mobile service provider and
that the signal is not obstructed.
• Ensure that you have entered the correct user
name and password.
You cannot find a Bluetooth-enabled device
• Ensure that both devices have activated the
Bluetooth wireless feature.
• Ensure that the distance between the devices is
within a range and that they are not separated by
walls or other obstacles.
• Ensure that each device's visibility is activated.
• Ensure that both devices are compatible with
Bluetooth wireless technology.
You cannot listen to music on a remote
• Ensure that your device is connected to the
• Ensure that the music format you are trying to
listen to is supported by the headset.
• Ensure that the distance between the headset
and device is within a range and that they are not
separated by walls or other obstacles.