3. Plug the large end of the travel adapter into a
4. When the battery is fully charged (the
no longer moving), unplug the travel adapter from
the power outlet.
5. Unplug the travel adapter from the device.
6. Close the cover to the multifunction jack.
About the low battery indicator
When your battery is low, the device will emit a
warning tone and a low battery message. The
battery icon will also be empty. If the battery
level becomes too low, the device will
automatically power off. Recharge your battery
to continue using your device.
Insert a memory card (optional)
To store additional multimedia files, you must insert a
memory card. Your device accepts microSD™ or
microSDHC™ memory cards up to 32 GB
(depending on memory card manufacturer and
Formatting the memory card on a PC may
cause incompatibility with your device. Format
the memory card only on the device.
1. Remove the battery cover.
2. Insert a memory card with the label side facing