1. From the Home screen, open the application list
and select Market.
2. Select Accept when the terms and conditions
3. Select an item category → an item.
4. Select Install (for free items) or Buy.
5. If you select Install, the item will start
6. If you select Buy, you need to enter your credit
card information. Follow the on-screen
From the Android Market home screen,
2. Select the item you want to delete.
3. Select Uninstall → OK.
Download files from the web
When you download files or web applications from
the web, your device saves them in a memory card.
For checking supported file formats, see "Supported
Files you download from the web can include
viruses that will damage your device. To
lessen your risk, only download files from
sources you trust.
Some media files include Digital Rights
Management to protect copyrights. This
protection may prevent you from downloading,
copying, modifying, or transferring some files.