Learn how to listen to music via the music player.
Add music files to your device
Start by adding files to your device or memory card:
• Download from the wireless web.
• Copy to your memory card.
Copy music files to a memory card
1. Insert a memory card.
2. Using an optional PC data cable, connect the
multifunction jack on your device to a PC.
3. Open the status bar and select USB connected
When connected, a pop-up window will appear
on the PC.
4. Open the folder to view files.
5. Copy files from the PC to the memory card.
Play music files
1. From the Home screen, open the application list
and select Music Player.
2. Select a category → a music file.
3. Control playback using the following icons and
Pause or resume playback
Restart playback or skip backward;
Scan backward (touch and hold)
Skip forward; Scan forward (touch
Change the sound effect
Activate Shuffle mode
Change the repeat mode
Adjust the volume
Access the options