Another caller cannot hear you speaking
• Ensure that you are not blocking the built-in
• Move the built-in microphone closer to your
• If using a headset, ensure that it is properly
The sound quality of a call is poor
• Ensure that you are not blocking the internal
antenna on bottom of the device.
• When you are in areas with weak signals, you
may lose reception. Move to another area and try
The battery does not charge properly or
sometimes your device turns itself off while
• Disconnect the device from the charger, remove
and reinstall the battery, and try charging again.
• The battery terminals may be dirty. Wipe both
gold-coloured contacts with a clean, soft cloth
and try charging the battery again.
• If the battery no longer charges completely,
dispose of the old battery properly and replace it
with a new battery.
Your device is hot to the touch
When you use applications that require more power,
your device may heat up. This is normal and should
not affect your device's lifespan or performance.