Make a multiparty call (conference call)
1. Call the first party you want to add to the
2. While connected to the first party, call the
The first party is automatically placed on hold.
3. When connected to the second party, press
] → Merge calls.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 to add more parties (if
5. To have a private conversation with one party,
] → Manage conference call. Then
next to a party.
6. To disconnect one party from the multiparty call,
next to the party.
To end the multiparty call, press [
Text and multimedia messages
Use the messaging functions. For instructions on
entering text, see "Enter text."
Send a text message
1. From the Home screen, open the application list
and select Messaging → New message.
2. Enter a recipient number.
To select a number saved in your contact list,
3. Select the text input field.
4. Enter your message text.
To insert emoticons, press [
5. Select Send to send the message.
The sent message is grouped into message
to open the contact list.
] → Insert smiley.