Change the settings for call functions.
Fixed Dialing Numbers
• Enable FDN: Restrict outgoing calls only to
contacts specified in the SIM or USIM card. To
activate or deactivate this feature, enter the PIN2
supplied with your SIM or USIM card and reboot
• Change PIN2: Change the PIN2.
• FDN list: Set up a list of contacts for fixed dialling.
Select your service provider's voicemail service. You
can also select other voicemail services if you
downloded applications that support them.
Change the voice mail number.
Divert incoming calls to another number. When you
divert calls, you must specify a receiving number or
delay time for diverted calls.
Restrict incoming or outgoing calls. You can also
change the password that you have set for call
Additional call settings
• Caller ID: Display your caller ID to other parties for
• Call waiting: Allow incoming call alerts when a
call is already in progress.