• To hide the Android keyboard, press [
• Touch and hold
Android keyboard settings to change the
• You can change the keyboard type if you
have more than one keyboard downloaded
from the web. Touch and hold
and select Input method → a keyboard
• To select a variation of a vowel, touch and
hold a vowel.
Copy and paste text
While you are entering text, you can use the copy
and paste feature to use text in other applications.
1. Touch and hold the text input field.
2. Select Select text from the option list.
3. Drag your finger across the text you want to
4. Touch and hold the highlighted text.
5. Select Copy to copy the text into the clipboard.
6. In another application, touch and hold the text
7. Select Paste to insert the text into the field.
Download applications from
Based on the Android platform, your device's
functionality can be extended by installing additional
applications. Android Market provides you an easy
and quick way to shop for games and mobile
Your device will save user files from
downloaded applications to the moviNAND™
memory. To save the files to the SD memory
card, connect your device to a PC and copy
them from moviNAND to SD memory card.