• Wi-Fi: Turn the WLAN feature on or off.
• Network notification: Set the device to notify you
when an open network is available.
• Add Wi-Fi network: Add WLAN networks.
Turn the Bluetooth wireless feature on or off.
• Bluetooth: Turn the Bluetooth wireless feature on
• Device name: Set a Bluetooth name for your
• Discoverable: Set your device to be visible to
other Bluetooth devices.
• Scan for devices: Search for available Bluetooth
Set up Vertual Private Network (VPN) server
• Data roaming: Set the device to connect another
network when you are roaming or your home
network is not available.
• Access Point Names: Set up access point
• Use only 2G networks: Set the device to
connect only to a 2G network.
• Network operators: Search for available
networks and select a network for roaming.