Synchro Starting Accompaniment
with Rhythm Play
You can set up the keyboard to start rhythm play at the same
time you play the accompaniment on the keyboard.
The following procedure describes how to use synchro start.
Before starting, you should first select the rhythm you want
to use, set the tempo, and use the MODE switch to select the
chord play method you want to use (NORMAL, CASIO
CHORD, FINGERED, FULL RANGE CHORD).
To use synchro start
Press the SYNCHRO/ENDING button to put the
keyboard into synchro start standby.
Playing a chord and the rhythm pattern starts to
• If the MODE switch is set to NORMAL, only the rhythm
plays (without a chord) when you play on the
• If you press the INTRO button before playing anything
on the keyboard, the rhythm starts automatically with
an intro pattern when you play something on the
• Pressing the VARIATION/FILL-IN button before playing
anything on the keyboard causes play to start with the
variation pattern when something is played on the
• To cancel synchro start standby, press the SYNCHRO/
ENDING button one more time.
Finishing with an Ending Pattern
You can end your performances with an ending pattern that
brings the rhythm pattern you are using to a natural-sounding
The following procedure describes how to insert an ending
pattern. Note that the actual ending pattern played depends
on the rhythm pattern you are using.
To finish with an ending pattern
While the rhythm is playing, press the SYNCHRO/
• This causes the ending pattern to play, which brings
rhythm accompaniment to an end.
Using One-touch Preset
One-touch preset automatically makes the settings listed
below in accordance with the rhythm pattern you are using.
• Keyboard tone
• Layer, Split, or Layer Split on/off
• Layered tone (when layer is turned on), split tone (when
split is turned on), or layered split tone (when layer and
split are turned on)
• Reverb and chorus settings
To use one-touch preset
Select the rhythm you want to use.
Use the MODE switch to select the accompaniment
mode you want to use.
Press the ONE TOUCH PRESET button.
• This automatically configures the one-touch preset
settings in accordance with the rhythm you selected,
and enters synchro start standby.
Play a chord. This will cause the rhythm pattern to
start to play automatically.
• Accompaniment is played using the one touch preset
07.4.10, 3:47 PM