Sustain/Assignable jack Terminal
You can connect an optional sustain pedal (SP-3 or SP-20) to
the SUSTAIN/ASSIGNABLE JACK terminal to enable the
capabilities described below.
For details on how to select the pedal function you want, see
"SUSTAIN/ASSIGNABLE JACK (Default: SUS)" on page
SUSTAIN/ASSIGNABLE JACK Terminal
• With piano tones, depressing the pedal causes notes to
linger, much like a piano's damper pedal.
• With organ tones, depressing the pedal causes notes to
continue to sound until the pedal is released.
• As with the sustain pedal function described above,
depressing the sostenuto pedal causes notes to be sustained.
• This difference between a sostenuto pedal and sustain pedal
is the timing. With a sostenuto pedal, you press the keys
and then depress the pedal before you release the keys.
• Only the notes that are sounding when the pedal is
depressed are sustained.
Depressing the pedal softens the sound of the notes being
Rhythm Start/Stop Pedal
In this case, the pedal performs the same functions as the
Accessories and Options
Use only the accessories and options specified for this
keyboard. Use of non-authorized items creates the danger of
fire, electrical shock, and personal injury.
07.4.10, 3:47 PM