Playing a Built-in Tune
Your keyboard comes with a total of built-in 100 tunes. You can play back built-in tunes for your own listening pleasure, or you
can use them for practice. Built-in tunes are divided between the two groups described below.
• In addition to the built-in tunes, you can also play back the tunes you download over the Internet (page E-47).
• See "Using a Memory Card" on page E-51 for information about using the SMF data from a memory card for playback.
To play back a Song Bank tune
• Adjust the main volume (page E-17).
Find the tune you want to play in the SONG BANK
List, and note its number.
• See page A-9 for the SONG BANK List.
Press the SONG BANK button to enter the Song
Use the number buttons to input the tune's three-
Example: To select "047 ALOHA OE", input 0, 4 and
A l o h a O e
001, 004 through 050
002, 003, and 051 through 100
(percussion, bass, chords)
• Tune Number 001 is the initial default Song Bank tune
setting whenever you turn on keyboard power.
• You can also increment the displayed tune number by
pressing [+] and decrement is by pressing [–].
Press the PLAY/STOP button to start play of the tune.
A l o h a O e
Keyboard keys used
Press the PLAY/STOP button to stop playback of
the Song Bank tune.
• The tune you select continues to play until you stop
07.4.10, 3:47 PM
[+] / [–]